Representation of clients' interests in courts of general jurisdiction, arbitration courts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The lawyers of the Company have wide and successful practice of representing clients in resolving disputes in courts and arbitration courts, including:
- Preliminary legal analysis of the dispute and preparation of legal opinion on the prospects of its resolution.
- Representation of clients' interests at all levels of courts on any categories of civil and administrative disputes, including participation in pre-trial settlement of the dispute and litigations.
- Preparation of all kinds of judicial documents (statements of claim, settlement agreements, complaints, applications, responses, objections, etc.).
- Representation of clients' interests in courts of arbitration and commercial arbitration.
- Advising and assisting in the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments, arbitration awards and decisions in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Advising on enforcement proceedings and support of procedures for enforcement proceedings.